Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I hae had nothing but problems since buying Powerdvd 11 ultra, versus the trial. I am using an Asus 3d moonitor VG236 with Nvidia 3D pack. Card is Nvidia GTX460. When viewing an mp4 video I can choose analglyph and the out put is decent although not as good as the demo, but when I choose output appropriate to my monitor I get a message that my hardware won't support 3d in "this" mode and that I need to go to full screen mode, which I do, but then all I get is a low resolution single image with NO hint of ANY 3D and no way to change anything. Then wehn I exit the 3D mode all of the graphics and text on my computer are messed up - fuzzy and multiple colors, so much so that I have to reboot to use my system. I have the latest drivers for the Nvidia card as well as their 3D drivers, and the Nvidia samples play like a dream - true 3D, but I am very very frustrated tyring to get the Powerdvd 11 Ultra to work and am ready to give up and request a refund. I have sent 3 requests to cyberlink with as yet no reply. I would prefer to get this working correctly
Go to: