Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I also have the Samsung R580 with Power DVD 8 installed. It is OEM PowerDVD 8.0

It also does not work with the Avatar Blu-Ray.

I have absolutely zero tolerance for poor customer service, and from what I read this is a long standing issue that many people have opened tickets about with no solution.

Hopefully someone from Cyberlink can post a solution for those of us who actually want to use our BluRay players with their product pre-installed, otherwise, having your software pre-installed is having the exact opposite effect of what you intend. Giving us a free insight into which company NOT to choose for future updates.

I tried the thing where you delete the local storage folders, and it did *try* to start the movie, but never got there. If what everyone said is true, that Cyberlink is the only software that has such problems and support issues, it may be a quick decision on where to spend my upgrade money...
Go to: