Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Do you really mean "content packs" which are typically parts of the basic PD package install or do you mean "Creative Design Packs" like Holiday Pack, and/or Travel Pack? If me I wouldn't remove the content packs but remove the others as it suites you.

Simply check WIN add or remove programs feature.

Jeff

Yes I meant the creative design packs. Ihave had a look at the add/remove programs and the design packs don't appear there. It seems that Director Suite is installed as one big program (7.5Gb). I had a look at the individual program folders for an uninstall fine with no success. The best option for me I think is to reinstall Director Suite and uncheck the items I don't require in installation but thanks for your help!
I have a few content packs that I dont use and would like to remove. Does anyone know if this is possible and how I should best be done? I have Director Suite 5.
Have you checked that your audio level isnt too high? Try reducing the level in Power Director and see if it makes a difference.
I had the same problem and also found the sound muted in the windows mixer. I have no idea however, how this happened. Have been using this software a great deal and hasn't happened before. Thanks for this forum for pointing me in the right direction so quickly
Go to: