Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No, still getting broken up sound! The sound drops out every few seconds just on this Blu-ray set. All other Blu-ray's work perfectly over both laptop speakers and HDMI. The vision appears to have instantaneous breaks at exactly the same time as the sound dropping out.

Have attached an audio file of the situation.
If anyone is having problems with running Avatar Blu-ray Extended version, 3 disc set, using PowerDVD 10 Ultra Mark II then the information sent to me from Tech Support may be of interest:

"Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand that you are facing an issue in playing Avatar Blu-ray disc in PowerDVD 10 Ultra software.

Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that Fox company renewed the online content which results in Avatar Blu-ray disc not playable in PowerDVD 10 Ultra software.

Our research and development team are already working in process to fix this issue soon."

When can we expect an update to the software?
Hate to say it but PowerDVD 10 Ultra Mark II also has problems with the new extended collectors version of Avatar, 3 blu-ray disc set. My laptop, Alienware M15X, is more than capable of running blu-ray but this blu-ray set will not play without stuttering audio and video.

For info running ATI drivers 10-11, the latest, with ATI Mobility Radeon HD5730 and Matshita BD-RE UJ235A with latest firmware.

Go to: