Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I have the same software versions and installed as your OP.

Also the same hardware but a GT220 in my HTPC.

Same issue as you including no MKV support.

I solved the trouble... the auto-update of PowerDVD didn't work and the build installed by the installation was a older version... You can solve downloading the last version dated 26/11/2010. Bye
Hi, I tried to play a MKV 3D stereoscopic side by side file (Videolan play the content but without possibility to get stereoscopic view). Anyone know if PowerDVD allow to use those 3D MKV files?
Quote: Hi,

either is OK - just use the CS team contact form in the preferred language:

Italian:
http://it.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

Br
Michael

Thanks, Message submitted to the assistence in Italian by the page of your Link.

Yesterday night I have recognized a new issue... the playback of Blu-ray movie are not smooth like before, now there are delays. The setting for my TV and my HTPC are the same and I think that these 2 issues are connected with the same trouble.

Maurizio MURA
Quote: Hello,
please contact our Customer Support Team about your issue.

Br
Michael

Thanks for Your help,
I'm a Italian user, customer support request in Italian or English language?

Bye
I have a bundle version of PowerDVD8, I download the 10Ultra3DMkII version (30 days trial) and I managed to configure my 3D system (TV Panasonic Viera TX-P46VT20 Fw. 2.600 and PC video card with Nvidia Geforce 450 GTS with 260.99 drivers). Seeing working the product I decided to purchase the upgrade. Now after installing the product is no longer possible to configure the 3D (it doesn't recognize automatically detect my 3D HDTV) and activating the playback of 3D Blu Ray disks (3D oceans) pushing the 3D button to activate the stereoscopic playback, I can only enter in 3D configuration and not as before to enable or disable 3D playback. The rest of the settings have not been touched. I tried to preset both 1080 24p and 720p 60Hz with the same result. I wait for your help to solve the problem. Thanks.
Maurizio
Go to: