Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, all I'm expiriencing the pixel problem but also my CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010 register the BD of Star Wars as malware I already changed the boxed set on the store once still get the same message also with the original set i got to see the first movie but with the pixel problem saw part of second after that it stays in loading and in 91% load my PDVD 10 gets none responsive the loading stays in 99% I had issues with Avatar but all it got wax an update, I hope this helps don't know about the malware thing from my anti-virus, oh and the work around did not worked nothing still getting stuck at 99% although I can see the last 3 disk perfectly well gn.
Hi, all I'm expiriencing the pixel problem but also my CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2010 register the BD of Star Wars as malware I already changed the boxed set on the store once still get the same message also with the original set i got to see the first movie but with the pixel problem saw part of second after that it stays in loading and in 91% load my PDVD 10 gets none responsive the loading stays in 99% I had issues with Avatar but all it got wax an update, I hope this helps don't know about the malware thing from my anti-virus, oh and the work around did not worked nothing still getting stuck at 99% although I can see the last 3 disk perfectly well gn.
Go to: