Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've also been working with cyberlink on this same issue.. and it seems like this is the first that they've heard of this.

same as with others they are asking me to send files back and forth.. then try uninstalling and re-installing, etc.. then try the PD9 trial copy, etc...

they must be aware of the issue and just have decided they are not going to resolve or something. It just does not make sense that they will not at least recognize that they are aware of the issue.

does anyone out there have any idea on this yet? is it an issue with the graphics card? I can't imagine this being an issue for everyone.. so I just don'd know what to think.

should we start posting what graphic cards we have to see if we all have something in common?
Go to: