Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm a basic user, while I see lots of things can be tweaked, I just want to take what I have and burn a DVD.
There must be a chart somewhere showing basic sizes of things..Under the PRODUCE menu, the different formats are shown, but it would be so helpful if the produced size was shown for each format before you make your choice. I know there are different considerations, but size is important too. I have a 2.89 gig file, I can't seem to get onto a 4.7 gig DVD. Once I have produced, the next menu Create Disk, does show what the produced size would be.
If anyone can direct me to a generic chart on the site I would appreciate it. Another thing, if any of the senior people see this. I did look at the tutorial section..If the tutorial videos had a synopsis for each it would be great to find the one which applies to your issue!
Go to: