Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
pds has been emailed. can't download update.......Alan
Don't know if this will help or not. When the program closes down I get this error message in windows. PDR.exe - Application error
The instruction at "0x7c2821b2" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could not be "read". click on OK to terminate the program.

Thanks.......Alan
I cant send the pds file. It is larger than what is allowed. Tell me how you want me to do it. I could email it to you. The test worked fine. When I unchecked the rich video option it still didn't allow me to open the pds file that I had been working on. Please advise how you want me to send the notepad file...........Alan
I will do my best to answer all questions. By the way. I was able to open the program once, did a few things then it shut down again. Now, again, I can't even get it open. Anyway, on to the questions.
1. PD version 5.00.1816. I have installed three patches. The aeffmgr.dll (which I have to replace with the old one because it will not allow the program to even open up), PDAuthorGVD.dll, PDAuthorBAT.dll, and DIEGO.dll. The last three I left on. That is when the pds file was able to open briefly before closing again.
2. My primary files are from a dv camcorder. It says they are Movie Clips. I also use some MP4 video files.
3. video camera.
4. I believe my region settings are NTSC.
5. I have used numerous transitions. If I had to guess I would say30?
6.It would be hard to remember all the creation steps since I cant open the program. I mean they are numerous. I have about 30 movie clips, 25 mpeg4 clips, 60 pictures, and songs. I will have something on the video track as well as something in pip. A song going in the background and transitions and special effects.
7. I am attaching the two files you recomended me to create. I really want to use this program just because I know it so well by now and don't want to have to learn a new one.
Let me know if I need to provide anymore info.
Any help is much appreciated...........Alan
I have tried PD on three different pc's thinking that was the problem. To my dismay it is the program. I have wasted so much time trying to produce the same video over and over to have the same outcome. App. 30 minutes into the production the program shuts down. Then when I try to open the project again it closes the program again. I would never have wasted all this time or even bought the program if I had any idea that this happens so much. I did what tech suggested, deleting everything and reistalling the PD. It didn't work - same outcome. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. However, I won't format my hard drive because the laptop I now have is brand new.
Go to: