Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did not receive a solution from Support after more than 1 month. Is this normal?
I have the same problems. At the startup when the Timeline loads the data, the program hangs, not always, lets say 50%.

The program hangs frequently when capturing, also when stoping capturing a scene. I have had this 6times on 1 hour of work.

The program crashes 80% when burning (the progress indicator hangs at 70% sometimes at 29%)

I bought a update PD5, it's pitty of the money. The other programs of the suite (I have not updated the whole suite) are they interfering with this update?

I have the same problems. At the startup when the Timeline loads the data, the program hangs, not always, lets say 50%.

The program hangs frequently when capturing, also when stoping capturing a scene. I have had this 6times on 1 hour of work.
The version is (see Help menu, About... button) is 5.00.2112.

For information:
- I installed the updated version (coming from PD3)
- On my system I have also PowerProducer 2 Gold

I followed the procedure as explained, created with the "create" disc the files on the harddisc in a directory.
The aspect in the VOB files are always in 4:3 aspect.
Are there only 2 people who have problems with wrong aspects with created video-DVD's? (Created DVD always in 4:3 aspect)

Who can create 16:9 video-DVD's?
To Barry

I am producing for more then 3 years DVD-video with 16:9 aspect with NeroVision. I hoped this could now done with PowerDirector version 5, based on the information of the specification.
I bought recently PD5 because in the specifications for this product it is said that it is possible to produce video films in the 16:9 aspect (wide screen).

I found out that with aspect settings (16:9) in the profile (menu Edit , Aspect Ratio) it is possible to produce films (files see tab "Produce") with the correct aspect, but when I create a DVD (see Tab Create Disc) the produced disc is always with the 4:3 aspect.

I find this is somewhere misleading the customer because of the not-correct specifications. Or doing I something wrong, or how can I obtain 16:9 aspect when creating the DVD-disk?
Go to: