Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dafydd

Attached is the file you requested.
Hello, just purchased PD 8 Ultra about a week ago and it installed and started fine. However, when I attempted to install the content packs I get the attached error. I opened a support ticket and fully described the issue and the tech support guy, Gaurav, had me download and install "CLCleaner-PDR7.0-90.exe" which made no difference in the install problem. He then had me download the program and content pack form an ftp site and reinstall. Of course I uninstalled the original and reinstalled the new downloads and got the second error message (attached: failure 2). His latest attempt to solve the problem was to have me turn off UAC (which I did immediatly after I installed WIN 7) & turn off all start up programs. This made no difference as well. Well here I am and I have not heard from Cyberlink tech support in over three days now, so I guess I've been abandoned. I can't say that I'm very impressed with Cyberlink tech support. It really "urks" me that they want to charge $30 for phone support on a product that I have already spen $100 on.

Anybody have any ideas. If not I will simply ask for a refund and move on to find another editing program that works.
Go to: