Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did get blue rays to work... I tried all three IMAX blue rays and they were fine considering when they were produced. I also tried Cloudy with a change of meatballs and I saw some clips and they were fine. I just noticed that you have a GT220 graphics card... this isn't listed on Nvidia's website as being compatible for blue rays. http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-requirements.html.. good excuse for an upgrade ;
In response to doublem70 query.. I have the Panasonic TX-P50VT20E, GTX285(2 way SLI) with the latest Geforce drivers, etc. Yesterday, I installed the latest update to PowerDVD 10Ultra3DMkII and was able to get the 3d working. I did have to force it with 1080p at 24p as the recommended auto setup could only detect the old style glasses. The update was release on the 26th and took it to build 2325.
Go to: