Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
That smile hasn't lasted long I've purchased the said IEEE1394 cable, installed PD on my laptop, connected cable and selected "Capture" on PD and an error says "Failed to load disc content disc does not contain any content supported by cyberlink power director" Can some good folk point me in the right direction again please
Cheers Dafydd it's worked on the antique camcorder I'll be trying the panasonic in the next few days
So my video grabber's useless then??? so all I needed was that fire wire cable after all? If this is true I can get one from pixmania for €7 happy times
Thanks for your suggestion Trevor but the camcorder I'm using is ancient because its got an S-Video input/output it's a Canon UC-X50. I've got a small Panasonic NV-GS27 cam but couldn't figure out how to connect to it as none of the cables seemed to fit it,, I'm probably doing something wrong
Hi Folks, I've recently purchased a Silvercrest USB video grabber ans installed the software etc and Power Director but when I connect my camcorder it's not recognized. please help
Go to: