Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Halcon,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

You must be right in saying to look at my hardware areas as well as defragmenting the disk. I use a descent configuration of Duo Core with 2 GB RAM & 500GB+ HDD.

I also found yesterday that some PIP takes more frames and hence more time during my produce. Let me change my Menu and try once today. Will come back to you with the feedback that will help us mutually.

Thanks
Vijay
Hi Halcon,

I also face the same problem. Is the problem resolved for Bujar? I do not face this problem when it is produced.

What could be the possible problem in the Menu section? Please help me to understand it more clearly.

Yet, If I convert in the CD Create mode it works......! but with a poor quality. It burns successfully on a CD. I don't know what could be the reason to it.

Help required.....

Vijay
India
Go to: