Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I then find this forum message and discover that you have to play the movie, then go into the settings and enable hd audio providing your drivers are the right one's!

2 questions,
1 whose gonna know to do that considering thiers no info about it and...
2 Is it gonna be changed so that it detects hd audio and adjusts accordingly like most other programs?

I just find it silly that you have to play movie then adjust audio instead of adjust audio based on what capabilities are detected then play.

I hope it gets changed, cause people with htpc are gonna need a 100 page manual to get blu ray playback 100% fully operational with the lack of information, thank the lord for forums and other users that communicate thier problems to find solutions.

Oh my gosh, this information should be posted in bright red letters in every post related to this issue. I have wasted so much time trying to fix this before reading this post.
Go to: