Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It blacked out or lost audio just by removing a section of the clip and trying to play back.

Ive downloaded a lot of Particles and PiP objects from Directors Zone and included some of my still pics and added musice and PD8 works perfect. So im still wondering what could be the prob? Maybe my system isn't set up for the video editing.

Hi Don,

Thanks for the info, I will check into the Dell updates.

I appreciate your help, good luck to you.

Mike
Thanks Don,

I kinda figured since my system is fairly new that I didn't need any updated drivers yet but I will check into that. I agree with you that my system is on the low end and that might be the main reason. I just downloaded PD8 last week so I haven't done an update on it. My CPU avg's at about 7 and occassionaly will jump to 29 and drop back down.

I'll probably check into getting a larger system.

I appreciate your help,
Mike
Good Day Donald and Dafydd,

I also am having many problems w/blank preview screens, preview screen showing wrong video segment then what is selected on the timeline, as well as audio missing at times. I just downloaded PD8 Deluxe 8.00.3022 last week and my computer i just got 2 months ago. attached is my Dxdiag, and a screen capture of the blank preview, and screen capture showing wrong preview then what is selected on the timeline. My camera is a So`ny DCR DVD610 and records in .VOB.

Thanks for your help,
Mike
Go to: