Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
From my experience, some software just seems to work better on some machines. I can't speak specifically to the different video editing programs, but I once had a computer that would not play well with Norton Anti Virus, but worked perfectly with McCaffee. When I upgraded computers, the new computer wouldn't play nicely with McCaffee, but worked perfectly with Norton. I didn't have the time (or desire) to figure out why that was, so I just acceted it as one of those odd things.........

If you read the extensive reviews of ALL the vide editing software, it is clear that every package has some people that have good experiences and some people that have bad experiences, based on their own personal situation with their own personal machines. If you were frightened by bad reviews, or bad experiences, you wouldn't ever buy any software!!!

With all due respect (and I am not being flippant or dismissive), if you just can't get PD8 to work for you, then try something else. You might find a program that just happens to run better on your machine.
Go to: