Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi everybody!

Today I experienced for the first time an unsuccessful burn in dvd. Suddenly Authoring Progress stopped at 20% and it shows an Error Dialog which it says Burning Unsuccessful, and in underline it says eA000000B. I've tried it three times and every time the same thing.

Does anybody had the idea what it should be? I have plenty of free space and it is burning in HQ, though this couldn't be the problem.

Here is the picture of this Error Dialog.
I have experienced out of synchronization audio when making dvd something pretty the same as you but I never get it through, so I just produced a video with lots of cuts and effects and burned in dvd as a whole.

Though that maybe SVRT was on while burning and this may cause the out of synchronization but I was never sure. Any explanation would be great. Thanks.
Hi Tuan!
You may be more specific about what you were capturing in which format and what resolution. But there is for general that if you're trying to capture HD videos with a slowly computer, this may cause "Dropped Frames" while your computer cannot transcode in real time. You can watch if they are frame dropps while capturing, and If so could try a different format or a smaller resolution. This is a picture when you can check if they are "Dropped Frames".

Go to: