Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Dear Rich,

it seems that on some platforms this issue can happen - we are looking into the symptoms now.

could you post your DXDIAG Log as TXT attachement here?

Thanks and greetings
Michael

Here ya go... Let me know if you need more info.
Thanks
Rich
Michael,
Do you have any update on the Classic mode not working?
That worked for the True Theater playing a hard DVD in Cinema mode. It now shows 3D although I had to adjust the depth up a bit.

But attempting to play a file on the hard drive in Classic Mode still gives the same symptoms.

Thanks
I tried installing the new beta driver 258.96 that showed up on Nvidia today but it took out the USB drivers for the 3DVision emitter and glasses. I had to reinstall back to the CD to get the USB drivers put back on. I'm currently running driver 258.69 on a Dell 9000 i7 920 8GB Win7 Home Premium 64bit with an GeForce GTX 260 with 1792MB and the Samsung 2233RZ 120hz 3d monitor.
I have the same problem. The first time I loaded a video after installation it played perfectly in 3D. Every time I've launched the app afterwards I see this problem, even with the same video that played fine the first time.

Updated the PowerDVD software, the NVDIA drivers, and checked all settings.
Go to: