Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Here is the comparison chart of the different versions available. The beauty of the software is you can "try" before you buy for a period of thirty days.

Please publish understandably version information. Try and see is not as professional as I as a customer deserve.

Everybody knows, that often installations/deinstallations, e.g. for trial purposes as you suggest, are the best way to slow down and quickly corrupt your Windows system. Sorry, that's Windows! On a machine, that is more worth than a testing system, I would never lightly install/de-install trial versions.
The information in this homepage is not really. Does powerDVD10 STANDARD provide support for blu-rays (normal, conventional blu-rays, nothing 3D or 4D or something...)

All I am receiving from my powerDVD 10 Standard is ...

"There is a disc with an unsupported format in drive ..."???
Go to: