Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ive got it to work with my C7700.

Here is how i did it:

1.) First of all: Be sure that you plugged you HDMI Cable into HDMI Port 1 (HDMI/DVI) on the TV. In the TV Menu Options under "Source" you should be able to rename the output to: "DVI - PC".

2.) Afterwards you can hit the 3D Button on your Remote Control and select the Checkerboard input format. (second option from right side...) If there isnt any Checkerboard option available you failed in point 1.

3.) Now you go into PowerDvD 3D Options and select: "3D Ready HDTV". Now start the movie and everything should work just fine.

Please give me some Feedback if it worked for you.
well.. i got this one working. I plugged in my HDMI cable to the HDMI/DVI 1 Slot. Then I went to the Source Menu and selected "Edit Name" and put it to "DVI PC".
After that I got my Checkerboard.
Funny thing is.... I got the Bluray to work afterwards. But I couldnt get it to work with my glasses.

so no 3d effect.
best thing is ... I googled for that problem and was directed to the arcsoft total media theatre forums. there I found this post. the user said that it worked very well.
Well David, there is a workaround for that apparently.

From what Ive heard you have to activate PC Mode on your Samsung TV on one of the HDMI connectors. Then you hit the 3D button on your remote control and choose: Checker-Board. Then it should work. PowerDvD only supports Checker Board as 3D output Channel on that TVs.

Go for it :

Im gonna test it when I am at home this evening.
Aha...

habe noch was gefunden:

Open the Settings menu on your Samsung. Change the HDMI name for whatever # HDMI input you have the laptop connected through to "PC" using the menu option. Changing to PC will allow you to choose Checkerboard when you press 3D button on the remote to engage 3D mode.
Habe den selben Fernseher. Dazu noch nen Onkyo TX-SR308 Receiver, der ebenfalls 3d fähig ist. Keins der beiden über HDMI angeschlossenen Geräte werden als 3D Abspielgeräte erkannt.

3D BluRays die ich einlege bleiben bei 99% als Status stehen und PowerDvD stürzt ab.

Zum antiquierten 3D Format Checkerboard auf der Samsung Homepage:

Question: When will the checkerboard stereo mode that worked with DVI/HDMI input from a PC on previous Samsung models work with the UN55C7000?
I bought a UN55C7000 and discovered the checkerboard stereo mode previous Samsung models supported is not available on the UN55C7000. While the user manual says checkerboard is available, only the 2D -> 3D, side-by-side and top & bottom modes are available as of firmware version 1017. Is there a way to access the checkerboard mode for PC input? Can a firmware update make the checkerboard mode available when using video input from a PC? Or, under what conditions is the checkerboard stereo mode available?

Answer: From the info I have, the Checkerboard stereo modes will not be compatible with the new 3D standard. The new standard uses the HDMI 1.4 system to transmit 3D from a 3D source (such as a BD player or 3D set top box) to the TV. Unfortunately, this is not a feature that can be easily added to the TVs via firmware since the hardware does not support this feature.

Same Problem here.

I`ve got an Onkyo TX-SR308 3D Ready Receiver and a Samsung C7700 3D Ready TV. Nevertheless which Device I plug in, the Cyberlink BD/3D Advisor says that none of my devices will work with 3D. But both should work with their specifications.

When I put in a 3D bluray the loading bar remains at 99% and I have to close Power DvD via Task Manager.

Any Idea on that?

Additional Information:
Software: OS: Windows 7 32bit / Player: Power DVD 10 Ultra 3D

Internals: Mainboard: Asus M3A78-EM, AMD 780G, AM2+ / CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050e BOX / RAM: Kingston ValueRAM, 2x1GB Kit, DDR2-800, CL5 / Graphics: Club3D HD 5750 Noiseless Edition 1GB / Harddisk: Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.B, 7200rpm, 16MB, 1TB / TV-Card: Technotrend S-1600, PCI DVB-S2 / ROM: Lite-On iHES106, BluRay ROM, DVD-Brenner / Power-Supply: Be Quiet! Straight Power BQT E6-350W 80plus

Externals: Screen: Samsung 46" LED C7700 (3D ready) / Case: LianLi v351 / AVR: Onkyo TX-SR308, 5.1 Receiver, Dolby True HD / NAS: Synology DS-710+
Go to: