Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Makes no sense to me. I need to know how to retreive the files and open them in PD-10 so I can continue to work on them.
This makes no sence to me. How do I get my video files back?
When I try to open a project that I moved to a back-up drive, I get an error message that It won't open. When I close the error message window, I get another window with the options to try to open anyway. When it loads, the timeline is missing the video information. Sometimes the audio is intact but the video is just black. I moved the files to save space on my "c" drive but after that they won't reload. HELP!!!
What is a good video capture card that has a HDMI input. I want to transfer HD video to my computer from my HD camcorder to edit in PowerDirector 8.
I have to use the firewire connection and my HD footage is downgraded to 4:3 DV.
My video card doesn't have HDMI input. Any suggestions for the best choice for a capture card?
I am using HP Pavilion Elite HPE-210f platform with AMD Phenom ll 945 Quad-Core, 8GB ram, 3Ghz processor.

My camcorder is: Canon Vixia HV30
Go to: