Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
in that case I'll wait around to version 13, if you put it there. To play DVDs, Blu-Ray version 11 just me, and Multimedia Center (playing all files (mkv, avi, mpg, ....) to not support the subtitle setting is useless for me.
Hello,

I have a question. I own PowerDVD 11 Ultra 3D, and if you use it to play movies in *. avi *. mpg ... I miss the ability to set the size of subtitles, or any adjustment of subtitles. This option was added finally in this new version?

Thanks

Ales
I installed the latest patch v1129 and the problem disappeared. Now working as quickly as version 9 Tested on the project, which had previously been a problem.
Super
problem with work slower than version 9 with version 1129 is finally solved!
Hi PivotDave,
"BTW, PD10 does start much quicker than PD9."

Yes, that's true. Start faster. Unfortunately, that's it.
Since approximately 40% of the processing itself faster. I even watched the first attempt with this project. So the total time will be shorter. Now I have to 73% at time 1 hour 23 minutes. PowerDirector 10 now runs longer without freezing (up to about 40% is always regularly for a few seconds like froze, but then again always ran.)

Ales
The same project.
First created in PowerDirector 9 - Time 55 minutes 46 seconds - Complete
The second time, created in PowerDirector 10 - time 57 minutes 57 seconds - 21 percent.
Estimation of the building project 3 hours 40 minutes.

Even someone wants to argue that PowerDirector 10 is faster? I'm sorry that I bought the upgrade, without trial. Well maybe the error will come and fix it. Since working with him very uncomfortable (speed).
This weekend I painted, so I did not have time for tests. As evidence I'll do the same two projects, one in PowerDirector 10 and one in PowerDirector 9 at the same PC. Then I will send screenshots with time. Already in creating a menu to burn a file to PowerDirector 10 behaves as if freeze, time stops for a minute again while running and then stops again. 6 core CPU utilization is about 25%.

Ales
Hi, Dxdiag ist here.

Hi David,

ok I'll try to stop everything in the background, or install PowerDirector on another computer at home (there have only Windows7 32bit) and see how it will behave. Once I find something more, give info. PowerDirector 10 is new, so problems may only show the users.

Ales
But I made ​​an upgrade from version 9 and version 9, I still installed, so I can compare. Both run on the same system drive has 200 gigabytes of free space, the system is Windows 7 x64, 16GB RAM, Phenom X6 4GHz.
Hello,

I bought an upgrade to version 10 Ultra and I am still very dissatisfied with it. If I open the project was done in version 9, you import the clips is compared to the version 9 very slow. When switched to "create dvd" I have to wait approximately 1 minute before PowerDirector switches. Version 9 immediately. Converting the project (about 25 short stories in. Avi on a dvd) it took about 2 hours. Version 9 to 40 minutes.

AMD Phenom II X6 @ 4GHz
16 gigabytes of RAM
200 gigabytes of free disk space
VGA MSI Lighting 6970 2GB
Windows 7 64bit
Thank you. It would be nice if this gave updates in the next set.
Yes, exactly.
Hello,

I bought a player, PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D, and I wanted to use it as the default program for playing movies. But I ran into a problem. I can not resize movies with subtitles. In the menu, I found this opportunity.

Can you advise me where I might find?

Thank you for your reply.

Sincerely,

Aleš Ulrych
Go to: