Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well, my tech guy accepted my verification after I first went to Herman Street website link that was in their email, then entered my order number, then got the activation code, and then sent it to the tech guy along with a copy of the email receipt from Herman Street. I did all this with copy and paste. Then The tech guy sent me links to reload it, but you are going to need a password from your tech guy and also you are going to need that activation code. I bet you could even reload it by going straight through Herman Street process.
I have learned how to fix my initial problem so it was my ignorance. Remains to be seen how well PD will work. I read on PC mag blog that ULead has a good product, but we'll see. Hope you get that activation code!

I'
Also - went to download the Microsoft file Dayffd recommended and they say they no longer offer it because other problems in office software.

Bob - I got mine from Herman Street but found an email they had sent me as a receipt with a link to the key. Good luck.
Bob and Dafydd -

I am DIW too, and a newbie to boot. The tech guy had me uninstall three sorts of uninstaller files, remove program and then download along with content pack. Didn't work. Did a system recovery and then a new download, no change. Now he hasn't responded for 2 days.

I have only 6 tracks in the window, one of which is Pip. Some of the commands and options don't work. Now can't even open the program because it doesn't recognize my screen resolution as the right one, after numerous resetting of my resolution to the specs. Am thinking I am just going to have to ask for refund and use something else. Too bad since have started some projects in PD8.
Go to: