Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you James for your help. So, what I have to do to get excellent quality video output is to buy and record on a Blue ray dvd or to buy the media player.
Thank you guys for your replyes. I am still confused. I have HD videos but it is impossible to burn in a excellent quality mode to reproduce them in my dvd player without distorsion o pixellated video. I tried selecting MPEG-2, AVI and H264 modes and the quality is similar( very poor). Maybe I should try to connect my video camcorder to a dvd recorder to get best video quality.
when I connect my camcorder to my LCD TV the video is excellent. That quality is what I would like to see in a dvd. Is that possible?
My MP4 videos are 13959 kbps and 1920 x 1080 pixels.
I bough recently PD 8 DELUXE and was happy than finally I found a software to burn my MP4 video files. When I finished burning my proyect directly do DVD I was very disappointed. The quality of dvd is pixelated and not the same quality as the original files.
Go to: