Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

thanks Henderson ; but I have been trying to do what you tell me and when I try to import a file I recived the errormesage.
Hello , I buoght a JVC camcorder it is a GZ-mg21u and it came with an instalation CD for "power dvd" , "power director express " and "power producer", I installed all the programs, and I can see my video recording in the computer using the power dvd but I have problems using the power director express and the power producer when I try to load the movie into the editing software the computer gives me this message
"error opening the file in the library c/ documents and setings/main user/desktop/mymovies/sd_video/prg001/mov02d.mod"
and it happens whit every file.
and when I try to use "power producer " it gaves to me the same error message . I dont know what I am doing wrong, or what else I must have to do
As you can see I am not a computer expert.

I can not call to tecnical support because I can not speak english very well and because of my working schedule.
What I whant to know is if my problem has a solution or if I should return this camcorder to the store were I bought it.

Could somebody please help me ??
Thanks
Go to: