Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It will most likely not. It's better if you get the trial version and try it first before investing.
thank you woonona_butch, I read the article and the suggested dll's were not find in my registry. So I guess I can't do anything about it.
Thank y ou woonona_butch, but the link wasn't there. I got the following message:

Page Not Found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please check the address bar to make sure the link is typed correctly, use the links above in the menu to locate the information you want, or search the site for another destination.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact ISN Customer Support with the URL you are trying to reach.
I just updated to PD10 from 9 and I'm unable to run the program. all I get is the initial screen "Welcome to PD10" and when I select "Full Feature Editor" a little logo comes up and disappears within seconds and that's it.
Does anyone else have the same or similar issue? If so, how was the problem fixed?
Is it possible to get the update version in order to move from PD9 to Media Suite or I have to get the full version first?
Go to: