Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks a lot guys, you are both right. I swithched off shadow files and dragged files across rather than import. Up and running again.
Cheers!
I use a Canon Legria HF S100 camcorder which saves clips in .MTS format. Power Director 8 desc seemms to suggest that these files are compatible but when I import them they generate shadow files up to about 30 then stop. Also the sound is present but some of the waveforms do not appear on the timeline.
At this point the computer starts to take an age to do things but never gets round to creating any more shadow files, therefore I can't do anything.
Anyone solved this problem or can tell me if I am missing something? Windows XP sp3. Intel core 2 quad(2.4GHz), Radeon HD 3650, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD

I've spent hours getting nowhere.
Neil D
Go to: