Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
They said very soon!!! And then they said a few days, so I am hoping it will be here before the end of the week.
I don't like zooming in either placebo, I think I should have got the 46inch version of my TV lol. I mainly got it for HD material and I think most HD DVD's are going to be 2.35:1. So there are going to be a lot of black bars :

Yeah, it was very expensive for a program that can only play HD DVD's or normal DVD's. But the funny thing thing is that they sent out another version to me to try and it was the Bluray version, well that version could play .ts files, the only trouble is that if you tried to watch a second file it crashed. Lol, lots of problems!!!

But, let's see what this patch will do when it is released. If it don't work, they have said I can get a refund.
Thanks Eizfeldt, I did some research on the internet and found out about the 2.35:1 aspect ratio. I learned that it is actually 2.39:1 that they use now, but people call it 2.35:1 anyway :

I have no second display, It's not an option in my displays manager, it is disabled already. Also in Powerdvd it is not listed as a choice, the dual display tab is greyed out.

I went through a few things with the Cyberlink support and they have said they are releasing a major patch in the next few days. If my problem still exixts after that to contact them again.
Hi,

I have recently bought Powerdvd ultra to play HDDVDs. I have a 40 inch LCD 1080P TV, but why won't the image fill the screen? Why is there is black bars top and bottom? I thought HDDVD were 1080p so shouldn't they fill the screen?

Second, I can't play any other files with DVD ultra. I can hear the sound, but no picture is displayed. I tried .ts files, .mpeg files, .mpeg2 files, avi files. Is PowerDVD ultra only for HDDVD's or Bluray DVD's?

Thanks
Mel.
Go to: