Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
Pierpaolo - In terms of modifying profiles, I would certainly recommend using CBR (constant bit rate) within a profile as opposed to CVBR (variable bit rate) and I would ensure the quality slider is on the highest setting. If I ever have to pre-produce a clip from a camera that is not SVRT compatible I always use those settings. Base your modified profile on the AVCHD 1920x1080 profile, and just adjust those two settings.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I created a new H.264 AVC profile as you told me. Here are my settings:

Resolution 1920x1080

Duration 15

B-Frame 3

Entropy CABAC

CBR

22500 Kbps

Quality 7

deblocking checked

But I still obtain a really bad renderized clip, full of artifact.

I'm really sorry to say that I tried Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD platinum (demo) and I obtained a really good AVCHD file in just a few minutes, a couple of clicks!
Thank you for the quick answer!

Please, can you tell me how to create a personal profile, maybe changing some parameters to improve the rendering quality?

Maybe another kind of file, I own a multimedia player...

Thanks!
Hi everybody!

I write from Italy. I own PowerDirector 8 Ultra (8.00.3022) and a Panasonic HDC-SD60 PAL video camera. My computer has Windows Seven (Intel Core 2 Duo Quad CPU Q8200 2.33 Ghz, 2Gb RAM).

I have the same problem, when I try to create an AVCHD disk using the AVCHD 1920x1080 profile in Create menu, I always obtain a less quality file, full of artifacts. I followed your previous suggestions, but nothing changed.

I have to say that I can't check the SVRT box in Produce menu, it's always greyed. I also tried to enable it in the preference/produce menù checking the H.264 AVC box, but nothing changed again.

Please, I really need to solve the problem, I like PowerDirector really much, but I really need a full quality when I create AVCHD disk.

Here follows two links to my files:

http://rapidshare.com/files/412553159/ORIGINAL.MTS
this is an original file from my camera.

http://rapidshare.com/files/412554345/00000.m2ts
this is the rendered file

Many thanks in advance!
Go to: