Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
@CLAYTON: Thanks for the explanation but this to much tweaking for my liking. So I did not try it.

I opened a Support Ticket and the customer service was able to help me by providing a different installation-file (I only had an Upgrade-file from Version . After uninstalling Power DVD 9 and installing the new version I can now again view current Blu-Rays.
I am having the same problem. I can install an patch due to the Regestry-Key Problem. The sometime suggested "uninstall"-solution discribed here does not help:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-faq-content.do?id=6789&prodId=1&prodVerId=-1

Running Windows 7 64-bit

Power DVD 9 Ultra as Upgrade from Version 8

Since I can not update the software Avatar Blu-Ray wont play. This is really annoying!

@CLAYTON: Can you discribe in more detail how you used PSexec.exe to solve the problem?

Go to: