Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i got powerdvd 10 i had a few bugs i reinstalled it and now it work fine. i would like powerdvd to have a plug-in that let people see what you r listening to on window live messenger
i thanks i got the problem fix i uninstalled it the clean my registry and then install it then updated it and know i can watch mkv and other blu ray movie and other video file. if i get anymore bug i will tell you guys
i used powerdvd 10 for about 3 days then i am getting a problem where i cant watch video from my hard drive .i only hear sound i cant see the video.

Player information:
Player region code: Not Specified
Current drive: E:
Title region code: Not available

Audio attributes: Not available

Hardware Information:
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ running at 2310 MHz
3DNow! technology: In Use
Enhanced 3DNow! technology: In Use
3DNow! professional technology: In Use
IA MMX technology: In Use
IA sStreaming SIMD extensions: In Use
IA SSE 2: In Use
Video accelerator: DirectX VA (not in use)
Multispeaker audio device: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti (not in use)
S/PDIF output device: Not Detected

Hi i always used powerdvd. yesterday i updates to version 10 it is a must need. it is the best movie player out there. I would like powerdvd 10 to have a plugin to show what iam listening to on windows live messenger.
Go to: