Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
the harmony remote is not a real problem if I could get it working in MC (the original large problem).

Regardless....I will try again when I get home late tonight.
I have given up on it in MC, I bought a great handheld keyboard/mouse combo from lenovo that I use.

just easier
Thanks for the help so far larry!

I guess what is more important to me is getting the PDVD10 to not play in a box window while in the MC environment. My wife is unbelievably frustrated with me at this point and just wants to watch a damn movie. She can only do it if I am around to walk her through it.

I am frustrated at spending this much money on PDVD10 to have it not work as stated with MC.
thanks for the input.

My biggest issue is the "box" that PDVD 10 plays in within the MC environment. I don't know what it is happening as it does it for no other program.
anyone out there to help?
Hello all,
I am so frustrated at this point, I hope someone can help (I have tried searching the forums to no avail). I bought PDVD 10 the other day for my HTPC. I installed it and then fired up my Media Center to watch a BD movie. That is where the problems start.

In MC, there is a border around the entire movie. It seems as if MC put the movie in a box.

I want to use my Harmony 880 remote to control PDVD 10 not in the MC environment, but it is unrecognized. I absolutely do not want to use a mouse and keyboard to watch a movie, but that is what I have to do at this point

So, those are my most important questions, How do I get the movie to play in fullscreen in the MC environment, OR how do I get a remote to work with PDVD 10 not in the MC environment?

Thank you for any and all help you can provide, it is greatly appreciated.

Doug
Windows 7 64 bit Home
GA-MA78Gm-S2H motherboard
AMD X2 5000+
4 gigs OCZ memory
320gig HDD (7200 rpm)
EVGA 9600GT
On board sound with output through optical to receiver
Antec Fusion 430 case with iMon software installed
IR Receiver built into PC case
DVI to HDMI connection
Samsung 50" DLP (1080p)