Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

As I can remember it states that it contains the PowerDVD Ultra 7 software.

There is no "restricted" or "demo" software sign on it.

If there is no warning about the restriction, it should provide the standard fully working version of the software.

So in my opinion it is deceiving.

It is like buying a car with 3 wheels.

Thank you for your reply.

But then why is it allowed to choose 5.1 sound on the audio setup?

It is a little bit confusing for us, costumers.

On the other hand I hope this restriction is written on the box of the product, otherwise in my opinion it can be an illegal commercial practice in the EU.

I'm thinking about alerting the EU authorities about this if it is not written on the box.
Hi Everybody!

I bought an LG BD-HD driver.

PowerDVD 7 Ultra version was a bundled software.

I installed everything.

Everything works perfectly when I'm watching BD movies, except the 5.1 sound. It doesn't seem to work, no matter what I change in the BD movie setup or in the PowerDVD setup.

I have an Audigy 2 sound card and the 5.1 sound otherwise works perfectly.

I set the PowerDVD Audio settings to 6 channel output, but it has no effect whatsoever.

I have a Core i3 Intel processzor, very strong Radeon graphic card, Windows 7 32 bit OS, and ALL the latest updated software and drivers.

What can be the problem?
Go to: