Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Problems
Diri [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 28, 2020 20:04 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
I had been working on a music video clip which was working fine until I decided to re-engineer the three music tracks in order to remove some noise artifacts. After first removing them I resaved the project without the audio tracks. I then added the newly re-engineered audio tracks into the project. All three of the tracks are 2min 52sec in duration but when introduced into the project, they appear in random lengths, the longest being over 11 mins? I have deleted and redone all steps in the process several times to no avail. I have shut down and rebooted several times my computer to no avail. This problem only began appearing since I updated my version of PD365 (which is currently version 21.0.2113.0).
From reading other posts, it seems this is a known issue so I was wondering if it is possible to return to a previous version of PD365 and if so, how do I go about doing that?
Included herein is a screen shot of the issue as well as the dxdiag file.
[Thumb - screen shot 1.jpg]
 Filename
screen shot 1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Open project showing three audio tracks which should be exactly the same length.
 Filesize
302 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
PC system details
 Filesize
98 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
66 time(s)
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

We have been told by CyberLink that they have duplicated the issue outlined in this thread, and are working on a fix. There is a link to rollback to version 20 in that thread, but beware that if you saved the project in PowerDirector 21, it will not open properly in version 20, as projects are not backward compatible.

Your best course of action is to contact CyberLink Technical Support about the issue, and wait for a hotfix or the next update, if you don't want to rebuild your project again after rolling back.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do