Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In Guided... Packs do not show or...
cmpan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2015 20:39 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
The frames, stickers, etc... can take forever to show... if they do at all...

Every once in a while one or two them will pop in... but for the most part, I can't use any of them... they're not there.

Is there a setting or something I might be missing to help this along...

Windows 11
16 memory

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer

Cliff
[Post New]
Hello Cliff,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Agreed. The thumbnails of the Stickers & Overlays are slow to load, particularly the animated ones.

Personally I'm not much of a user of these features of PhotoDirector, so I had to go exploring to investigate your issue. From your post, it sounds like your experience has been more annoying than mine.

I found that once I'd downloaded a number of stickers/overlays & placed the in "My Favourites" (purely for easy access), the thumbnails loaded readily.

This was on a Win 11 laptop, 16GB RAM, i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti

PIX PIX YouTube channel
cmpan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2015 20:39 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello Cliff,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Agreed. The thumbnails of the Stickers & Overlays are slow to load, particularly the animated ones.

Personally I'm not much of a user of these features of PhotoDirector, so I had to go exploring to investigate your issue. From your post, it sounds like your experience has been more annoying than mine.

I found that once I'd downloaded a number of stickers/overlays & placed the in "My Favourites" (purely for easy access), the thumbnails loaded readily.

This was on a Win 11 laptop, 16GB RAM, i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti

PIX

Yes... all true.... Once finally loaded, they show permanently.

Thanks!