Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
GoPro, PD12, and YouTube
Andy43 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 16, 2014 11:46 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Recorded a video with a GoPro camera, uploaded to PD12, produced a video and everything looks good. Then uploaded it to YouTube. The video appears in YouTube upside down. If I rotate the video in PD12, it appears upside down in PD, but right side up in YouTube...however, it then appears where right is left and left is right. Anyone have a solution to this? THANKS MUCH!!!!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I don't have these problems. You may have this problem with PD12 if you are using Windows 10 but not with Windows 7.

If the video is flipped left to right then use the PiP designer to flip it horizontally to correct for it before producing.
Andy43 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I don't have these problems. You may have this problem with PD12 if you are using Windows 10 but not with Windows 7.

If the video is flipped left to right then use the PiP designer to flip it horizontally to correct for it before producing.

Thanks so much for the help. Dumb question, but what is the PiP designer? Also, I am using Windows 10.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 09. 2022 13:08

Andy43 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Thanks so much for the help. Dumb question, but what is the PiP designer? Also, I am using Windows 10.

Figured it out!! Thanks again!!