Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My Favorites Tag
D285 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2018 13:33 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
if i have selected the "my favorites" tag in the transition room and switch to the media room and return to the transition room, the my favorites tag are no longer displayed, but "all content". in earlier versions, the my fav tag was switched back to - so I always have to make an extra click
does anyone else have this problem?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see that behavior at all. If I have Favorites selected in the Transition Room, changing to the Media Room (or any of the other rooms) doesn't change the Transition Room filter when I return. I even tried setting different filters while browsing the other rooms, but each selection seems to be maintained when I return to each room.

I'm running the Aug release of PD365 (20.8.3211), and you didn't mention whether you have PD20 or PD365. If you have an earlier release of PD365, try updating via the CL App Manager. If you have PD20, maybe contact CL tech support here to open a ticket.