Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Download Effect Packs
Andrew1991 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2022 08:29 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am receiving this message from the Application Manager when I try to download an Effect Pack: "Now you can view all these effects from inside PowerDirector/PhotoDirector and download them direclty, once you have updated to the lastest program versions. I have updated to the lasted version, and I simply CANNOT find where to download with the program. Appreciate any direction.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2022 08:39

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
If you look here https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/20/win/enu/01_01_02_whats_different.html
and look for Download Content Pack Templates and Effects within PowerDirector you will see that for each of the effects that can be downloaded there is a small down arrow.

(You can skip the "updates to 20.8", which version has not been released at the moment of this writing )

So it is not the complete pack that can be downloaded (at once), but each of the effects individually.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2022 13:06