Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with using Powerdirector 360 on new laptop [Solved]
schizophrenicarguing [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2022 15:46 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have had to purchase a new laptop as my old one was damaged. On my old laptop I have powerdirector 365 subscription which I purchased online and so did not receive an activation key. I have installed Powerdirector 365 and logged in using my account on my new laptop. On my old laptop I was able to download any shutterstock etc stuff without problems. My new laptop is is intel core i5 so has right specs.

So it does not allow me to download anything from shutterstock, i.e. when I try to download a video from shutterstock it pretends that it is going to download it, then simply doesn't. It shows me the screen that it normally would if it had been downloaded but hasn't downloaded and no longer shows me any Shutterstock media content at all in the new screen that shows after a download is meant to have happened.

Please can someone help?

Many thanks

C

EDIT: Fixed it 😊 with a reinstall.

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Aug 03. 2022 03:16