Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Colours change when playing in PowerDVD
Raikku [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2018 03:00 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I have been using PowerDirector and PowerDVD for years. Now I have a strange problem that has occurred lately. I edit and produce a video in PowerDirector 365 and it looks good in preview. Then I open the video in PowerDvd 365 and play it. The colours of the video (.m2ts) have changed from good (PD_Preview.JPG) to bad (PowerDVD.JPG). The same happens if I open the video with Windows Media Player. If I open the same video in VLC media player, the colours are as they should. I have tried everything but nothing that I can think of, helps. Now I am clueless. Can anyone help me, please?
[Thumb - PowerDVD.JPG]
 Filename
PowerDVD.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
62 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
[Thumb - PD_Preview.JPG]
 Filename
PD_Preview.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
61 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
117 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
141 time(s)
Best Regards

Raikku
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have been using PowerDirector and PowerDVD for years. Now I have a strange problem that has occurred lately. I edit and produce a video in PowerDirector 365 and it looks good in preview. Then I open the video in PowerDvd 365 and play it. The colours of the video (.m2ts) have changed from good (PD_Preview.JPG) to bad (PowerDVD.JPG). The same happens if I open the video with Windows Media Player. If I open the same video in VLC media player, the colours are as they should. I have tried everything but nothing that I can think of, helps. Now I am clueless. Can anyone help me, please?

Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't use PowerDVD so I cannot test your issue.

Perhaps someone else can, but it may be wise to open a ticket with support, where they can log the issue and see if anything has recently changed in either PDR or PDVD that might cause the issue.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Raikku [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2018 03:00 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

And thank you, I'll do just that. Best Regards

Raikku