Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Navigation Button Highlight not working on DVD made from PD19
Zorikh [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 05, 2015 20:33 Messages: 99 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to make a disk, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the "direction" buttons (to enable to user to go to the next page of chapters) to "highlight" when pressing the buttons on a DVD remote control.

I know the function is there because if I count the number of times I press a directional button, I can predict what will happen when I push the "Enter" button.

The chapter links highlight according to the icon I select, but not the direction buttons.

The direction buttons do "highlight" (the ones I select show a blue underline) when I am "previewing" the disk on my laptop, but not when using the disk I burned in the DVD player and viewing it on the TV.

Am I missing something? ARe those buttons supposed to "highling" when the disk is playing and you are pushing the buttons?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 27. 2022 19:35

Zorikh
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Not that I know of. Once the disk is playing you rely on the Prev and Next button on the remote control on any standalone DVD Player.

DVD software players on the pc can display the controls on the bottom in PowerDVD or in the menu of VLC, etc.

You can upload that menu to the DZ if you are okay with other users here to check out the custom menu you created.