Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
4K GoPro Files Block When Play Timeline: what to do?
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
hello

the GOPRO files4k that I should edit behave like this:

once I put on the time line , trimmed or not, long that is the file i.e. of a few seconds or 5 minutes as soon as I start reading after a few seconds it freezes the reading when the natural sound or added music goes on properly
the blocking always starts and with any file at the same point i.e. after about 4 seconds and then every now and then it goes on skipping but never manages to catch up!

this is very disturbing as it is difficult and even impossible to make the precise cuts besides wanting to see the full timeline of the work in progress

i have already used go pro files and also in 4K so heavy, but so far i have not encountered this kind of porblem, although longer to process and render the work in progress, or the single file was seen correctly

so who has a solution before i ask support?

PS all other video files from phone source as well as camera as well as in 4K never have any problem
thanks

FORGET I use PD365

IF I PRODUCE THE FILES ARE PERFECT... but obvious can't be a solution to be able to cut the files and see the work in progress on the time line before the final output!

INCREDIBLE! I am editing different file GO pro 4K made on same day , each file is 5minutes long and one file block when playing in timeline and another not at all!!!! WHY? SAME DAY, SAME CAMERA, SAME SUBJECT AS THE gopro WAS ON A MOTORBIKE AND FOR 20MINUTS WAS ON POSITION ON!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 25. 2022 20:58

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Please see this FAQ for tips on getting your 4K clips to preview smoothly.
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Please see this FAQ for tips on getting your 4K clips to preview smoothly.

thanks, but it will sound surely incredible as i did nothing and all set up right the day after!!!!!