Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No Background Music after PRODUCTION on PD365
EdEscall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 26, 2017 09:05 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

After so many experiments, I can't figure out why the background music went missing after Production. I had no problem before. My video format is H264/AVC, and I also tried H265/HEVC. Unfortunately, both did not produce the background music. My music format is all MP3 which I've used in all my previous Production.

Does anyone experience the same problem before? I've run out of ideas already. Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Edgardo
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
my two cents:

• audio track turned off?

• audio excluded for production?

• turning the (PC) audio on during media replay?

• media replayer audio turned off ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17. 2022 10:19

EdEscall [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote my two cents:

• audio track turned off?

• audio excluded for production?

• turning the (PC) audio on during media replay?

• media replayer audio turned off ?

Thanks, Warry, for the response.

Can you please pinpoint precisely where to find the Audio Track box, to switch it ON from the main panel? I tried consulting the Help
but can't get anything for guidance. Also, how can I exclude/include audio from production? I just selected Produce in my previous projects, and it works fine. Do you have any more clues?

Thank you,
Edgardo
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks, Warry, for the response.

Can you please pinpoint precisely where to find the Audio Track box, to switch it ON from the main panel? I tried consulting the Help
but can't get anything for guidance. Also, how can I exclude/include audio from production? I just selected Produce in my previous projects, and it works fine. Do you have any more clues?

Thank you,
Edgardo

Hi,

Have a look at this help page, scroll to the bottom section > Enable/Disable Tracks
https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/20/win/enu/03_06_01_timeline_view.html

Is this what you are seeking?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 20. 2022 03:51

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
EdEscall [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you very much for the reply. I learned more about the topic. I've resolved my problem by re-doing it using only a pair of video & audio tracks, which I had multiple before.