Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NewBlue Giveaways disappear in PD365.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Reference Post: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/97183.page#390937 .

Last year I posted the NewBlue Giveaways : Cartooner Plus, Elements 3 Energize, and Filters 5 Refocus during the PD19/365 rein. The same fx installed are available and worked in PD17 and in the free PD Essentials. Went to a PD365 subscription this year and find that those NB effects available in the Essentials have disappeared just like the Boris FX I reported in an earlier post.

Has anyone seen the same result after buying or upgrading to PD20/365?? No one else has posted about this.
Elynde [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 16, 2019 04:50 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Reference Post: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/97183.page#390937 .

Last year I posted the NewBlue Giveaways : Cartooner Plus, Elements 3 Energize, and Filters 5 Refocus during the PD19/365 rein. The same fx installed are available and worked in PD17 and in the free PD Essentials. Went to a PD365 subscription this year and find that those NB effects available in the Essentials have disappeared just like the Boris FX I reported in an earlier post.

Has anyone seen the same result after buying or upgrading to PD20/365?? No one else has posted about this.

My understanding is that Cyberlink ended their partnership with NewBlue, and removed everyone's ability to use the newer effects in the 365 subscription. My PD20 perpetual license still has access to the NewBlue Vault effects I purchased, at least. No help to the subscription folks though, unfortunately.