Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Library is gone
CraigNZ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2011 19:29 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
I am running PowerDVD on a Windows 10 PC. My movies are on a NAS network server. This morning I was able to get PowerDVD to find my movies on the NAS server and add them to my library. I was able to play the movies from the library. But I then powered off the PC and when I came back there were no movies in the library. How to I get them back?

Craig
CraigNZ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2011 19:29 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
After a couple of restarts I got 5 of my original movies to appear in the library. I discovered that I could not reload the movies and I could not force a rescan of the movie folder. It was like PD still had a library but would not display them. So I went ahead and completely uninstalled the program, rebooted a couple of times and then reinstalled the program. PD is now loading the movies into the library. I am suspecting that sometime during the editing of the previous movies that the library got corrupted and it would not work any longer.

Before I re-edit my movies to get the correct cover art and title, is there a way to backup the library so if this happens again I can simply go back to the last saved copy of the library?