Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Remove Motion Tracker
CaptainTime [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2018 11:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I tried to add a motion tracker to blur some personal data on a video, but it jumps around.

1. How do I remove the motion tracker?

2. What is a better way to blur/pixelate personal data on a screen that doesn't move around?

Thanks
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Just select the black box with the white i on the clip and the feature you want to remove, like blur, and then the negative by the feature in the opened dialog box to remove.

Maybe just use the Gaussian Blur Fx on the clip and adjust the Mask Area to be say a rectangular box covering your personal data. You can also use keyframes to move blur box if need be.

Jeff
CaptainTime [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2018 11:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Just select the black box with the white i on the clip and the feature you want to remove, like blur, and then the negative by the feature in the opened dialog box to remove.

Maybe just use the Gaussian Blur Fx on the clip and adjust the Mask Area to be say a rectangular box covering your personal data. You can also use keyframes to move blur box if need be.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff, that solved it.