Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titles and Credits
RavenGame222 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 25, 2022 20:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I momentarily had a different program I was using to upscale my videos then upload them to YouTube. I redownloaded Cyberlink because of the hassel. My problem with the program is the titles and credits are really lame. I don't mean to be dramatic but they're very basic and boring. The other program I used had awesome titles and credits very cool. I ask why is this Power Director Pro so basic when the program in a whole is so good? Please make some more effort with these graphics because I dont want to switch to another company that has a complicated program not user friendly.
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Are you asking for help or are you just criticizing the program?

This is a user-to-user forum. All we can do is offer advice and assistance.

Meantime, have you checked the free title templates in the Director Zone? There are more than 250 there.

And, if you like PowerDirector as an editor, it's also available to create titles in a separate program and use them in a PowerDirector project, if that's what you prefer.