Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
adding FX - differences
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
When in the effects room, why is it that some FX I can right click on an and insert it on the timeline. Other FX I cant, I can only "apply to all tracks" or drag it on top if a track in the timeline. But I cant place it n the FX timeline.

Just trying to understand the different FX's and why some can be placed on the Effects track whi;e others I can only apply to a video track itself?
[Thumb - c1.jpg]
 Filename
c1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
[Thumb - c2.jpg]
 Filename
c2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
7 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
It does seem that other overlays such as plugins/blending effect and Tools/blending effect in the previous versions of PD have been combined in the fx libraries if you decide to select All contents. If you still have a previous version of PD then use the same rules for using the same effects. Just avoid the All contests selection in the PD365 library if you like. It can be confusing for newer users.