Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Undocking and dual screen
UlfHolt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 04, 2022 03:22 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I am new to Powerdirector, and have just installed PD 20 on my Windows 11 workstation. I am now trying to set up a working environment like the one I had when I was using a freeware version of an editor. I have checked a video explaining how to undock the different panels, but it looks like the options are very limited in PD 20 compared to the 365 version. I would also like to use the library prewiew windows, since it looks like clipping is better organized there, as it is in the other software variants I have been looking at, even the freeware versions.

I am using the Ultra edition, so I know it is the low-end version, but I expect more than this. Is there anything I have missed?

Best regards

Ulf Holt
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am new to Powerdirector, and have just installed PD 20 on my Windows 11 workstation. I am now trying to set up a working environment like the one I had when I was using a freeware version of an editor. I have checked a video explaining how to undock the different panels, but it looks like the options are very limited in PD 20 compared to the 365 version. I would also like to use the library prewiew windows, since it looks like clipping is better organized there, as it is in the other software variants I have been looking at, even the freeware versions.

I am using the Ultra edition, so I know it is the low-end version, but I expect more than this. Is there anything I have missed?

Best regards

Ulf Holt

Hi,

Looking at the comparison chart here
https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-video-editing-software/comparison_en_US.html

Ultra does not have the features you need. You may need to upgrade to Ultimate to get the undocking and screen arrangement features you want.

If you wish to upgrade, send your request through to Customer Services and give them the details and proof of purchase etc.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
[Thumb - Comparison Ultra Ultimate.png]
 Filename
Comparison Ultra Ultimate.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
75 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 05. 2022 03:21